This is the century of software. In this century XR will grow way bigger than people imagine – especially AR and MR. So the world needs a good and powerful platform that enables development directly in XR. That is why we are building the world’s first engine for development directly in XR.
Several positions open with both remote and in-house (Helsinki) options.
We are based in Helsinki, Finland. A safe, clean, and technologically advanced country in the Nordics that leads the list of Europe’s most digitally advanced nations (European Union, 2019). Linux and Nokia just gave us a warm-up. Since then software innovations and companies have grown tremendously and despite its size (5.5M population), Finland is a powerhouse in computer graphics – the best in the world (in terms of innovations per capita).
We started our development operations in 2019 and we have the world’s first AR 3D modelling software for mobile devices, which is now available for beta testing on our website.
With a small team, we have created a build per working day (on average) during the last 6 months. And our neighbours call us Gribsters (the coolest tech toddler in Helsinki). Internally, each one of us represents a superhero character, so be aware, once you join the team, you will be one of them as well.
What we offer
- We ensure a good work-life balance, including flexible work hours.
- Excellent salary and benefits package.
- Quick promotion track. Scope for career advancement in our fast-growing company.
- Located in central Helsinki, a cool office with a swimming pool and gym with 24h access.
- Opportunities for skill development.
- The international team based in Helsinki.
Actual job description
We’re looking for new team members (from senior and junior developers) who feel that these technologies shouldn’t be just the stuff of movies and games.
If your speciality falls between the following categories, we’d be more than happy to meet you:
C++ | 3D engine | GPU architecture | OpenGL | Mobile Platforms
More specifically we’d like to compliment our team with:
Engine and SDK developers who:
- Code C++ using OpenGL
- Are familiar with AR/MR
- iOS and Android development
- History with creating native plugins to Unreal and/or Unity
Application and Project Developers who:
- Program in C++ and OpenGL
- Are experienced in using different graphics SDK’s
- Hands-on experience of building UI systems
- AR/MR/XR familiarity
- Different OS and architecture understanding
We’re super hyped about this! Are you? If that is a ‘yes’, let’s get connected and talk more!
With any questions, you can contact Miikka Miettinen by email@example.com. And if you want to get off to a flying start, attach a CV, Cover letter, LinkedIn, and/or anything else you want to share on the first contact and let’s get rolling!